Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

Titles

The decision about what titles to use during my opening sequence was very important because from my research I learnt the titles can have a strong impact on the audience and the effectiveness of the clip.
During the editing process I tired different font styles as shown in previous posts but I felt the most important part was when the name of the film appeared.
Using Boris and Title 3D and tired to make the titles look as unique as possible and add motion which will make it look better, in addition using the arabic script as a mirror image on the titles i felt was needed so the film could apply to a wide range of target audience.





Having both the english and the arabic translations in the titles will add effect to par of the clip where it appears, having researched other films similar to this genre I've learnt that the titles always has an impact on the audience is making them remember your film. The films that are best are being memorable are those that have effect and unique titles rather than simple plain texts that the audience may not remember because it wasn't significant.

No comments:

Post a Comment