Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

Filming

During the final stages of editing the opening sequence I was still struggling with how to show the audience the character is homosexual, rather than having an obvious clip showing this, I decided to leave a part of the clip leaving the audience guessing. At the final stages of the opening sequence I briefly included a shot of the main character looking at an artistic photo of a man although because it was quick the audience may not have taken this too much into account.

















From the related films I've watched I have also seen that little hints are thrown into clips to give the audience an idea of what is going to happen, although because they are sometimes small and quick it goes unnoticed. I think this is an effect way of suggesting the fact the main characters homosexual because it doesn't state anything but leaves the audience thinking and asking themselves questions which is important in this genre.

1 comment:

  1. Making film now days is too hard, id you have good budget then you can do, or you have film making knowledge.

    ReplyDelete