Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Media Targets


Planning Targets
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-       <!--[endif]-->To develop my planning skills I’m going to create some storyboards with a variety of different scenes although base them mainly on the genres; action, drama and romance because these are the genres we plan to do for our coursework.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-       <!--[endif]-->Focus on making my storyboards more clear in terms of camera shots etc. also to enable my storyboards to be more clear I’m going to annotate each one to allow everybody to able to see what I’m trying to convey.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-       <!--[endif]-->I’m to try and create different type of storyboards for example; a storyboard just for the opening sequence to allow me titles skills to develop and get more familiar with using Final Cut Pro and what editing tools it has.

Editing Targets
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-       <!--[endif]-->In order to develop my editing skills I’m going to learn more tools on Final Cut Pro and practice the techniques them after school allowing me to know how to do a wider range of things, so when it comes to my coursework I can use these.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-       <!--[endif]-->Using the internet and other secondary methods I’m going to research different editing techniques that professional editors use on Final Cut Pro and learn how to incorporate them in my work so I can use them for my coursework.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-       <!--[endif]-->I’m going to try and learn how to use more media techniques that make the film sequence more clear what genre it is, specifically by editing the scenes. To do this I’m going to research other films, observe their editing techniques and learn how I can incorporate them into my own film sequence.

Filming Targets
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-       <!--[endif]-->I’m going to practice how to fully control the camera whilst zooming in and out during recording as in previous tasks I’ve find it difficult to control.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-       <!--[endif]-->To increase my use of camera angles I’m going to practice different angles and learn how to still keep the camera steady whilst recording practice shots.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->-       <!--[endif]-->Become more familiar with the tripod and learn how to use it all levels to make filming more easy.

Michael Adeboye

No comments:

Post a Comment